3DMasterKit v.10.6 and Legend v.10.6 release
- Quality control for the video export to MP4 format.
- Increased font size in the pitch test.
- Additional image export quilt formats for Looking Glass Factory 3D displays.
- 3DMasterKit Photo A6 edition has been added. All 3DMasterKit software features are available in this configuration (add external frame series, working with layers and depth maps, etc.). The size of created lenticular images is limited to 150×150 mm (6″x6″).
- Generating a depth map for layers without an Alpha-channel (for example, loaded from .jpg files).
- Saving of frameshift and encoding settings in *.mtp projects.
- Depth-Order of layers after opening a .psdd template saved from Triaxes 3DLiveVue. The position of layers now corresponds to the position on the Depth scale.
- Automatic file naming when exporting images for Looking Glass Factory displays is corrected to provide compatibility with HoloPlay Studio.
Download latest version:
Subscribe to our mailing list
3DLiveVue v.3.7.1 update
We have recently released an update for 3DLiveVue software (v. 3.7.1).
What’s new in 3DLiveVue v.3.7.1
- Image position on the sheet after checking the “rotate” checkbox.
- “Save All” feature (sometimes, not all images were saved in full size in the previous version);
- Small fixes in the user interface.
Download the new version.
Happy New Year 2022!
The New Year is a time of discovery. Let all the most daring ideas and endeavors come true! We wish you peace, prosperity, and creative success! Dream, dare, create!
New Year discounts are already waiting for you on the website.Comments (1)
3D Live Vue 3.7 release
Triaxes 3D Live Vue software is for fast 3D lenticular printing, which enables to put the client’s photo into the virtual scene (VUE — Virtual User Environment).
This software makes the following types of photos:
- Glasses-free 3D and flip photos for lenticular printing;
- 3D animation GIFs (wiggle 3D);
- Anaglyph 3D (for red-cyan glasses);
- Stereo 3D (L&R frames) for stereoscopes;
- Regular 2D photo – file in a virtual scene.
- Optimized project file size.
In the new version, you can open old project files and resave them in the new project format (.3dlv).
The file size is almost twice as small, and the opening has become faster;
- New features:
- ability to add .psd, .psdd files as a new layer;
- export/import of the .PSDD project type – this adds compatibility with 3DMasterKit;
- saving an image or a layer depth map to a file (from the layer context menu);
- changing the layer name (from the layer context menu);
- ability to select image types and export files via the Save all… button (Tools–>Settings–>Save tab);
- ability to select the user interface theme: system, or dark grey (by default).
Read more about 3D Live Vue.
Download and test the demo without a time limit.
3D Live Vue software at a photo booth
StereoTracer 9.6 – July 2021
- Support for the .heic file format. Photos taken by some modern smartphones in the Portrait mode are stored in this format. Such files contain a 2D photo and a Depth map. You can make 3D out of them.
- Program crashes when executing the Save Frames.
- Additional 50% discount for users of Looking Glass Factory holographic displays. Coupon code: LOOKING-GLASS-HOLO-DISPLAY-50