3DLiveVUE software is for fast printing lenticular 3D and flip photos. It enables to put the client’s photo into the virtual scene (VUE — Virtual User Environment).
Photos can be added from a file, or captured from a video USB camera connected to your computer.
Where can it be used?
- 3D photos in scenic places. Use themed virtual scenes to shoot in tourist locations;
- 3D photos at a birthday party, or any other event. Make your event fun and memorable for the guests;
- Share wiggle 3D photos on social networks;
- 3D photo zones in art places, shops, or kindergartens. This is the way to put a portrait of a young author in his or her own drawing. A fantastic combination of modern technology and traditional art.
3D Live Vue makes the following types of photos:
- Glasses-free 3D and flip photos for lenticular printing;
- 3D animation GIFs (wiggle 3D);
- Anaglyph 3D (for red-cyan glasses);
- Stereo 3D (L&R frames) for stereoscopes;
- Regular 2D photo – file in a virtual scene.
How does it work?
- The client stands in front of the green screen background;
- The client sees him/herself in an artistic scene on the Live Vue screen (which works as a digital mirror), and virtually interacts with the augmented objects in the scene;
- Once the client has found the perfect position within the scene, the software takes a picture;
- The operator prints the image and applies the lenticular lens;
- The client gets a cool glasses-free 3D photo.
Features & Benefits
- Supports .psd formats for virtual scenes (templates);
- Auto transformation of contour drawings to virtual scenes;
- All types of output images in one click.
Use cases videos & guides
3D Live Vue software at a photo booth
How to compose virtual scene for 3D Live Vue software
Аuto turn contour drawings into 3D scenes
Using Dye-Sublimation Lenticular printing with cardboard easel frames
A short demonstration of using a consumer-grade dye-sublimation printer to make lenticular prints. No lamination is required. This is a nice solution for a photo hobbyist.
Printer: Canon Selphy Printer
Lenticular: 4×6 (10.2×15.2 cm) Event Photo Souvenir Frames