Triaxes company was founded in 2004.
Triaxes Business lines:
- Development of software products for lenticular image printing (3D and animation) and video conversion for autostereoscopic (glasses-free 3D) displays;
- Service in the field of preparation and printing of lenticular images (3D and animation), as well as 3D video conversion;
- Creation of multimedia installations with three-dimensional visualization (interactive systems, holography, video projection).
Triaxes products and services are based on unique solutions, which provides a complex approach in solving clients’ tasks: software customization, photo and video materials preparation, equipment selection.
Developments and products:
- 3D photo and video software;
- 3D conversion services;
- Systems for 3D broadcasts and presentations;
- Installation services for multimedia systems;
- Research and development in the field of 3D visualization.
- Elecard Group (Russia) – hardware and software systems for 3D broadcasting;
- Sisvel Technology (Italy) – universal 3DZ Tile format ;
- Moscow Television Institute (MTII) – projects for creating universal 3D TV broadcasting formats;
- Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics (TUSUR) – teaching students, joint projects;
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (BFU) – teaching students and joint projects.
Alexey Polyakov, PhD, founder, and director of Triaxes group of companies.
Education: Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics – TUSUR, specialized in CAD, thesis on mathematical modeling.
Professional experience: lecturer of computer graphics at TUSUR (1996-2006), author of four books on programming published in Russia and the USA, head of Elecard codec development department (2001-2008), author of articles on 3D photo and TV, author of patents on software, devices and broadcast formats for 3D TV.
Triaxes® is a registered trademark.