3D Live VUE 4.1.1 – July 2022
- The function to copy and paste layers via the clipboard (Copy /Paste).
3D Live VUE 4.0.1 – June 2022
- Advanced layers window with image preview;
- Ability to add layers in the same size (at the size set for the previous added layer);
- Lasso tool in Chroma keying dialog
3D Live VUE 3.7 – November 2021
- ability to add psd, psdd files as a new layer;
- export/import of the .PSDD project type – this add compatibility with 3DMasterKit;
- saving an image or a layer depth map to a file (from the layer context menu);
- changing the layer name (from the layer context menu);
- possibility to select types of images to export via Save all… button (menu Tools-Settings-Save tab);
- ability to select the user interface theme: system, or dark grey (by default).
- Optimized project file size.
In the new version you can read old project files and resave it in new project format (new file extension is .3dlv).
The file size is almost twice as small, and the opening has become faster.
3D Live VUE 3.5 – June 2021
- Automatically turn contour drawings into three-dimensional scenes.
- Save chromakey settings for Live mode.
Save the general settings of the whole project.