New handy software functions and new product
1. 3DMasterKit and Legend update.
We added a new feature for copying and pasting layers via the clipboard. Layers can be copied and added to the same project or exported to another running copy of the software (another project). One of the possible work scenarios: you export a layer with a depth map to an external graphic editor, then copy and paste the modified layer into the project.
– copy the layer along with the depth map to the clipboard (Ctrl+C)
– insert a new layer from the clipboard along with the depth map (Ctrl+V)
– replace the layer image and the depth map of the image from the clipboard (Ctrl+Shift+V)
– switch the split or merge of the layer image to 2D+Depth, as well as the default auto-split option in the Settings (Ctrl+K)
Opening .jpg files in some cases resulted in program crashes.
2. 3DLiveVue update. The program allows you to quickly make lenticular photos right on the spot of the event.
We added a new feature for copying and pasting layers via the clipboard, which makes the work more convenient and enables exporting layers from one project to another one.
3. New software product – Triaxes Selfie Booth.
This is a system that automatically takes photos and sends them to customers.
Find more details on the product page.