Triaxes team is glad to announce the release of StereoTracer v 9.5
- New export 3D image format compatible with holographic Looking Glass displays (More info in this article and this video tutorial);
- New export 3D image format for uploading to Facebook;
- New preview mode that allows you to view 2D+Depth photo as a 3D model.
For users of Looking Glass Factory holographic displays, an additional 50% discount on StereoTracer with a special coupon: LOOKING-GLASS-HOLO-DISPLAY-50Comments (0)
Subscribe to our mailing list
An opening of the museum exhibition took place at the bilge of the Floating Lighthouse Irbensky on April, 10 2021. 3D photographs of the following Baltic vessels became part of the exhibition: Irbensky (Russia), Dubingiai and Meridianas (Lithuania).
3D photos were made with the help of the 2D-to-3D conversion method and lenticular (holograhphic) technology by Triaxes and Stereograd companies.
Read this article to learn more about how 3D photos of Baltic vessels were created.Comments (0)
- Support for input video in 2D+Depth format;
- Export formats: 32 and 45 views for Looking Glass 3D display;
- Advanced Multiview 3D rendering settings;
- The program comes in three editions:
“4K” – with the ability to export videos up to 4K x 4K resolution (already available for purchase);
“8K” – with the ability to export videos up to 8K x 8K resolution;“Pro” – with the ability to export videos up to 12K x 12K resolution.
- Demo mode is not time- and frame-limited;
- Support for Chinese language user interface;
- 64-bit version.
- Loss of some frames in the original video;
- Interface errors.
Updated .MTP project format. Now project layers are saved in a .PSDD file. This increases the reliability of project storage, and makes it possible to copy and use the layers file separately from the project.
- Error while saving the project in .MTP: resaving does not save modified layers and frames;
- In the Pitch Test dialog, the values in inches change to mm when changing the Mode;
- The Set Visible On All Layers button switches generation to Auto N in the Multiview generation dialog;
- Lenticular tab: the specified picture size is reset to the Crop rect size after each encoding (interlacing);
- Layers from .PSD files were added to position 100. Now they are added to the mid-position (0);
- Error: if the Background parallax value is 0, then the Foreground parallax is applied incorrectly to the layer depth map;
- Problem with the “transparency” of the layer after editing in an external editor;
- The problem with saving layers in the .MTP project;
- Error in saving the values of the depth map factor in the .MTP project;
- Error in generating the positioning frame (in Legend).
If you are interested in lenticulars, you might enjoy Michael Brown’s YouTube Channel.
He has videos showing various steps of printing inkjet lenticulars, recordings of his studio live stream demonstrations, training materials, and visual samples of his fine art lenticulars.
In addition, Michael has uploaded a series of video conversations with others working in this fascinating field.
YouTube’s closed captioning can translate the English audio into on-screen translated text in numerous languages.
- Improved text readability in some controls when using the gray interface scheme.
- New layers are now added at a depth of “0” (z-axis position).
- Incorrect picture size on the Lenticular tab when starting new projects;
- Incorrect saving / opening large PSDDs (more than 2 GB);
- The loss and change of layers’ names when recording/reading PSDDs;
- Parallax values of the foreground and background were swapped when applied to the layer’s depth map;
- When resizing, the Navigator panel controls were not redrawn.
Get the update for free if you bought the software less than a year ago. If your software was purchased more than a year ago – get 75% off on the update.
To purchase the updated software – log in and follow the link in your profile, or contact us at email@example.com.Comments (0)