3D Live Vue 3.7 release
Triaxes 3D Live Vue software is for fast 3D lenticular printing, which enables to put the client’s photo into the virtual scene (VUE — Virtual User Environment).
This software makes the following types of photos:
- Glasses-free 3D and flip photos for lenticular printing;
- 3D animation GIFs (wiggle 3D);
- Anaglyph 3D (for red-cyan glasses);
- Stereo 3D (L&R frames) for stereoscopes;
- Regular 2D photo – file in a virtual scene.
- Optimized project file size.
In the new version, you can open old project files and resave them in the new project format (.3dlv).
The file size is almost twice as small, and the opening has become faster;
- New features:
- ability to add .psd, .psdd files as a new layer;
- export/import of the .PSDD project type – this adds compatibility with 3DMasterKit;
- saving an image or a layer depth map to a file (from the layer context menu);
- changing the layer name (from the layer context menu);
- ability to select image types and export files via the Save all… button (Tools–>Settings–>Save tab);
- ability to select the user interface theme: system, or dark grey (by default).
Read more about 3D Live Vue.
Download and test the demo without a time limit.
3D Live Vue software at a photo booth