Triaxes Legend is a new high end solution for printing large format 3D posters with morph, zoom, motion and flip effects. The Triaxes Legend solution prepares the image for printing directly onto the lens, which brings to a higher quality result as compared with regular 3D lenticular poster creation involving the lamination of the encoded image (interlaced views) onto the lenticular lens.
Read more: Direct UV lenticular printing
How does it work?
The lenticular image generator by Triaxes encodes large and high resolution images for direct printing onto the lens with plotters (Mimaki, Arizona, Sun, etc.) and offset machines. Get your stunning 3D poster out of a regular 2D image, stereo pair (using Triaxes StereoTracer) or a sequence of frames (photo series).
Features & Benefits
Triaxes Legend is launched in four editions to meet different customer needs.
- Lenticular image encoding (3D, motion, flip, etc.) for direct printing
- Splitting a large image into pieces for printing
- Large size and high resolution image lenticular direct printing
- Source image transparency support, output image transparency support
- Positioning frame
- Alignment chart
- Different resolutions for X- and Y-axis (if required)
- Hardware key for software protection
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions
To find out more information about Triaxes Legend please contact us.