New handy software functions and new product
We added a new feature for copying and pasting layers via the clipboard. Layers can be copied and added to the same project or exported to another running copy of the software (another project). One of the possible work scenarios: you export a layer with a depth map to an external graphic editor, then copy and paste the modified layer into the project.
– copy the layer along with the depth map to the clipboard (Ctrl+C)
– insert a new layer from the clipboard along with the depth map (Ctrl+V)
– replace the layer image and the depth map of the image from the clipboard (Ctrl+Shift+V)
– switch the split or merge of the layer image to 2D+Depth, as well as the default auto-split option in the Settings (Ctrl+K)
Opening .jpg files in some cases resulted in program crashes.
2. 3DLiveVue update. The program allows you to quickly make lenticular photos right on the spot of the event.
We added a new feature for copying and pasting layers via the clipboard, which makes the work more convenient and enables exporting layers from one project to another one.
3. New software product – Triaxes Selfie Booth.
This is a system that automatically takes photos and sends them to customers.
Find more details on the product page.
3D Live VUE 4.0.1 release
3D Live VUE 4.0.1 – June 2022
- Advanced layers window with image preview;
- Ability to add layers of the same size (set for the previously added layer);
- Lasso tool in Chroma keying dialog
Happy New Year 2022!
The New Year is a time of discovery. Let all the most daring ideas and endeavors come true! We wish you peace, prosperity, and creative success! Dream, dare, create!
New Year discounts are already waiting for you on the website.
StereoTracer 9.6 – July 2021
- Support for the .heic file format. Photos taken by some modern smartphones in the Portrait mode are stored in this format. Such files contain a 2D photo and a Depth map. You can make 3D out of them.
- Program crashes when executing the Save Frames.
- Additional 50% discount for users of Looking Glass Factory holographic displays. Coupon code: LOOKING-GLASS-HOLO-DISPLAY-50
StereoTracer 9.5 release
Triaxes team is glad to announce the release of StereoTracer v 9.5
- New export 3D image format compatible with holographic Looking Glass displays (More info in this article and this video tutorial);
- New export 3D image format for uploading to Facebook;
- New preview mode that allows you to view 2D+Depth photo as a 3D model.
For users of Looking Glass Factory holographic displays, an additional 50% discount on StereoTracer with a special coupon: LOOKING-GLASS-HOLO-DISPLAY-50