3DMasterKit 10.5 and Legend 10.5 update
Updated .MTP project format. Now project layers are saved in a .PSDD file. This increases the reliability of project storage, and makes it possible to copy and use the layers file separately from the project.
- Error while saving the project in .MTP: resaving does not save modified layers and frames;
- In the Pitch Test dialog, the values in inches change to mm when changing the Mode;
- The Set Visible On All Layers button switches generation to Auto N in the Multiview generation dialog;
- Lenticular tab: the specified picture size is reset to the Crop rect size after each encoding (interlacing);
- Layers from .PSD files were added to position 100. Now they are added to the mid-position (0);
- Error: if the Background parallax value is 0, then the Foreground parallax is applied incorrectly to the layer depth map;
- Problem with the “transparency” of the layer after editing in an external editor;
- The problem with saving layers in the .MTP project;
- Error in saving the values of the depth map factor in the .MTP project;
- Error in generating the positioning frame (in Legend).
If you are interested in lenticulars, you might enjoy Michael Brown’s YouTube Channel.
He has videos showing various steps of printing inkjet lenticulars, recordings of his studio live stream demonstrations, training materials, and visual samples of his fine art lenticulars.
In addition, Michael has uploaded a series of video conversations with others working in this fascinating field.
YouTube’s closed captioning can translate the English audio into on-screen translated text in numerous languages.