Triaxes Legend Features
|Number of Frames Processed||256||256||256||256|
|Lenses per inch supported – lenticular step (LPI)||0.1-300||0.1-300||0.1-300||0.1-300|
|Max Length of the Biggest Side||17.5 inches
|Max Output Image Resolution||7200||7200||7200||7200|
|Partitioning of Encoded Image|
Triaxes Legend Effects
|Multilayered 3D (+ Depth Map Support)|
|2D+Z to N-View Generation|
|Flip, Zoom, Motion, Morphing (N-frames) Encoding|
|Fade (N-frames transition)|
|Free Technical Support|
|Free 1-Year Updates*|
*All new versions and updates are free during one year after the purchase. The next year update subscription is just 10% of the current price.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
2. Download, install and run the demo version. The Activation dialog appears.
3. Press the Open… button and select the activation txt file.
4. Press the Activate button.
All data entered by you on the payment form of the PayU processing center are fully protected in accordance with the PCI DSS security standard. We get only the information about the payment delivery.
You will get a message about payment authorization at the e-mail address you specified when making the payment. If, in your opinion, there was a delay in order processing, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Personal data of the buyer.
When placing an order you (Client) provide the following information: full name, email address, phone, shipping address. Triaxes company uses this information to fulfill the obligation towards the Client. Triaxes company shall not disclose the information received from the Client. It is not considered a violation to provide personal information of the Client to agents and third parties acting on the basis of the agreement with Triaxes in order to execute obligations towards the Client. It is not considered a violation of the obligations to disclose the information in accordance with the valid and applicable requirements of the law.
Personal information of the user is kept confidential, except in cases when the information is voluntarily provided by the user to the public. In this case the user agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes public.
Triaxes company reserves the right to store users’ personal information in accordance with internal regulations. Triaxes company guarantees organizational and technical measures to protect personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions of third parties with it.
When buying software a refund takes place only on condition that the program has not been activated (the activation code wasn’t sent).
* Buyers return products on their own expense.
Refunds are not made in the following cases:
1. The buyer shall have no right to return the used goods, when the exterior of the product and its consumer characteristics were affected, in the absence of a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified goods (the Law “On Protection of Consumers’ Rights” of the Russian Federation).
2. The software of good quality cannot be returned and exchanged, since it refers to the “List of non-food items that cannot be returned or exchanged” in accordance with Article 25 of the Law “On Protection of Consumers’ Rights” of the Russian Federation.
3. The nominal licenses are not subject to the return or exchange according to the Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation “On approval of the Rules of the remote sale of goods”: “Buyer has no right to refuse the goods of good quality having individually defined properties if the specified goods may be used only by the consumer”. Nominal licenses are corporate licenses and licenses issued for a particular person or entity.
For that, please, contact our sales department and ask for an upgrade to a higher version.
For that, please, contact our sales department and ask for an update activation code.
For that, please, contact our sales department and ask for a discount.
When you open a CMYK image, temporary inner copies are created in the RGB model so that you could see the source images on the screen (displays work with RGB). When the image is encoded CMYK data are used (in the “To file” mode only). The encoded image is NOT converted to RGB and is NOT shown on the display. When the encoded image is created the color profile of the FIRST (source) image is used.